The Miracle of the Rosary Mission (MRM) is an association of the faithful dedicated to pray and work for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; the Eucharistic reign of Jesus Christ.
MRM advocates a life of faith centered in the Eucharist, sustained by the sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church, and supported by Eucharistic adoration and Marian devotions.
MRM seeks a greater knowledge, a better understanding, and a deeper love of the Catholic faith.
MRM fosters and encourages an ordinary life of faith lived with love and heroic virtue in communion with Pope Francis, the Vicar of Christ and those Bishops in communion with him.
Finally, the Miracle of the Rosary Mission shares in the Apostolate of Holy Mother Church to pray and work in building the Kingdom of God on earth.
The Miracle of the Rosary Mission pursues many goals that seem extraordinary yet are attainable. With God all things are possible. We are part of the "Church Militant" battling to achieve our objectives through weapons such as the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, Adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament, the Most Holy Rosary and the Brown Scapular. Quite simply, the Miracle of the Rosary Mission exists because of the continual prayer of its members, for "wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together." (Mt 24:28). It is in this same spirit that we focus our attention on certain initiatives that form the very heart of the Mission. Please consider joining us in building the Kingdom of God on earth.
1.The promotion of the Most
Holy Rosary and the Brown
2. The Act of Consecration to Mary, the Mother of God
3. The Thursday Devotions in honor of Our Lady’s Beloved Sons
4. The First Saturday Devotions at the Shrine of the Blessed Sacrament - Hanceville Alabama.
5. MRM Membership for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the glorious reign of Emmanuel
6. Knight of Emmanuel - a crusade of prayer/commitment for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary...
7. Knight of the Cross - a crusade of prayer/sacrifice in defense of the Holy Cross and what it represents.
8. Knight of St. John - commit to stand at the foot of the cross as faithful witnesses to Our Lord.
9. Knight of St. Philomena - a victim soul who unites his personal suffering for the salvation and sanctification of priests as well as for the works of the Miracle of the Rosary Mission.